Bank Holidays: Big news for bank customers! Banks will remain closed for 6 days on these dates from today, know the date
Bank Holidays in January 2022: You need to be aware of bank holidays so that inconvenience can be avoided. Let us know on which days the banks will remain closed in the next week.
New Delhi. Banks in the country will have many holidays this year. Bank holidays also depend on the state in which its branch is located. Some holidays are only state wise while some are of national level. At the same time, banks will remain closed for several days next week. If you have any work related to the bank, get it done immediately. If you don’t do this, you may get in trouble.
Banks are closed on the second and fourth Saturday of every month in India. Also, every Sunday is also a bank holiday. If there are 5 Saturdays in a month, then banks will open on the fifth Saturday. Every month there are many bank holidays in different states of the country.
Nowadays most of the banking work is done sitting at home, but still for many works we have to go to the bank branch. In such a situation, it is important for you to know about the holidays of the banks, so that inconvenience can be avoided. Let us know on which days the banks will remain closed in the next week.
Banks will remain closed on these dates
- 23 January 2023 – Due to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti, there will be a bank holiday in Assam.
- 25 January 2023 – There will be a holiday for banks in Himachal Pradesh.
- 26 January 2023 – On the occasion of Republic Day, there will be a holiday for banks across the country.
- 28 January 2023 – Banks will have a holiday on the occasion of the fourth Saturday of the month.
- 29 January 2023 – Due to Sunday, banks will remain closed in the whole country.
- 31 January 2023 – There will be a holiday for banks in Assam.