Big News: States Fix Errors Ahead of PM-Kisan’s 13th Installment As 2 Cr Missed Last Payout | Exclusive
States Fix Errors Ahead of PM-Kisan’s 13th Installment As 2 Cr Missed Last Payout | Exclusive: The government has recently released the 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana (Scheme) and now farmers are waiting for the next or 13th installment of the scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is a Central scheme with 100 per cent funding from the central government. Under the scheme, income support of 6,000 per year in three equal instalments is being provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
PM KIsan 13th Overview 2023
|The Scheme’s name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Scheme Executed By||The Central Government of India|
|PM Kisan Yojana started in||2018|
|PM Kisan Yojana Powered By||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023||Will be released by the end of January|
|Beneficiaries||India’s Small and Marginal Landowner Farmers|
|Release Date for the 13th Installment||End January 2023|
|Status of E KYC||PM Kisan EKYC|
|The Payment Method||Bank transfer directly|
|Credited Amount Under the PM Kisan Scheme||6000 Rupees in Total, Paid in Three Equal Installments|
|Kisan Help Desk for PM||011-24300606, 155261|
States Fix Errors Ahead of PM-Kisan’s 13th Installment As 2 Cr Missed Last Payout | Exclusive
After nearly two crore farmers across the country missed out on their last PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi installment of Rs 2,000 leading to a low payout under the scheme, which had started four years ago, state governments are now working overtime to ensure farmer records are updated in central databases ahead of the next installment due this February.
The Centre had paid Rs 22,552 crore to 10.45 crore farmers as the 11th installment of PM
Nidhi on May 31 last year, the highest payout till date. But this dropped in a big way to just Rs 17,443 crore to 8.42 crore farmers as the 12th installment on October 17 last year.
A major reason for this was the land and beneficiary records of farmers not being updated in central databases, a requirement made mandatory by the Centre for the sake of transparency and reducing frauds.
Multiple states are now trying to address the issue.
THE 4 CONDITIONS
Uttar Pradesh government on January 13, which states that the Centre has specified that only those farmers will get the upcoming 13th installment of PM-Kisan Nidhi whose records will fulfill four conditions. The first is that the land record of the farmer must be marked, to determine that the farmer actually owns land. The second is that the farmer’s e-KYC is completed on the PM-Kisan Portal. The third condition is that the farmer’s bank account must be seeded with Aadhaar and the fourth is that this must be also linked to National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
These seem to be the reasons why two crore farmers in the country missed out on getting the 12th installment of PM-Kisan Nidhi.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installment Date
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th installment will likely be credited to the bank account of farmers’ by the end of January 2023. However, the government has made no official announcement regarding releasing the 13th installment 2023
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installment: Steps to Check Balance
- Go to the official website of the government https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section at the homepage
- Select the’ Beneficiary Status’ option. Here, the beneficiary can check his or her application status.
- The list will have the farmer’s name and the amount sent to his bank account.
- Now either enter your Aadhar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Then click on the ‘Get data’.
PM Kisan 13th Installment List PDF 2023
The list of beneficiaries of the 13th instalment is provided by the government of India. The PM Kisan’s 13th installment list of farmers who get the money from this section can be checked easily.
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
- PM Kisan PDF List
- PM Kisan Status Check
- pmkisan.gov.in status
The PDF will provide all the information you are required to know about the 13th instalment. The farmers whose name is not on the list shall check the list of the rejected farmers. The name, as well as the reason for the rejection, will be provided in the list there.
How to Check 13th Installment List?
The farmers are keen to know about the status. They can check their names in the beneficiary list as the money is transferred. The steps to check the beneficiary list are as below. If you are having trouble to fill the information in English then you can simply right-click on the mouse and click on Translate to हिन्दी.
- To begin, the farmers or the one who is checking shall go to the official portal of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKY).
- Then on the home page, click on the Beneficiary list tab.
- Then please fill in the details required. They are:
- After entering the data correctly with the help of the drop-down menu. Please click on the Get Report button.
- After this, all the information regarding your PM Kisan account will be displayed on the screen.
The farmers can select any option. They can either visit the official portal or contact them with the help of the toll-free number provided in the article. The 13th Installment will be given in the upcoming month to all the registered beneficiaries of the PM Kisan.
PM Kisan Status Check 2023 By Mobile Number
- Farmers can do PM Kisan Status Check 2023 by Mobile Number using the Steps mentioned.
- First thing you have to do is open pmkisan.gov.in and then tap on the Beneficiary Status button.
- Now enter your Mobile Number and enter the OTP you received in Message.
- Your Status as a beneficiary will be now visible on screen in which you can check your Eligibility.
- So using this process, you can check PM Kisan Status 2023 by Mobile Number.
Note: All candidates who have submitted applications under the PM Kisan Yojana 2023 are advised to visit the official website, pmkisan.gov.in, to know the most recent information and updates regarding the PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023. The last time anyone tried to access EKYC was on January 20, 2023, however, the official Portal is still up and running. Before the Portal closes, those who haven’t completed their E-KYC yet will do so.
PM Kisan E-Kyc 2023
To complete the E-KYC procedure of the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary list 2023 online, follow the easy and precise steps given below:
- Firstly, head to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Secondly, notice the link naming PM Kisan E-KYC 2023 on the homepage of the PM Kisan Yojana Online Portal.
- After that, enter all the credentials asked for, such as the Aadhaar Card range, Mobile range joined with the Aadhaar Card, and therefore the captcha code shown on the screen and fill within the house provided rigorously. Then Click on the Get just once word (OTP) button on the screen.
- Then you’ll receive an associate degree OTP on the registered mobile range. Enter the OTP received on your mobile within the house provided on your pc or mobile screen.
- Lastly, Click on the Submit button. By following these straightforward steps, your pmkisan.gov.in E-KYC 2023 is going to be completed in a problem-free manner.