Driving License New Rules: Now you can get driving license without giving test, you have to do this work
Driving License New Rules: If you are getting a driving license, then you will not have to visit the RTO office again and again. Not only this, you will not have to give any separate test for driving license.
New Rules for Driving License: If you want to get your driving license, then now you will be able to get driving license easily without giving test. Getting a driving license in India is one of the most challenging tasks. That’s why people have to go through the driving test several times to get it made . In view of this, now a big change has been made in the rules related to Driving License .
If you are getting a driving license made, then you will not have to visit the RTO office again and again. Not only this, you will not have to give any separate test for driving license. The general public will get a lot of relief from this new rules of driving license.
This is how you can learn driving
According to the new rules implemented by the Union Ministry of Road, Highways and Transport, you can now go to the driving school for a driving permit. Get your name registered in the driving school. You can learn driving by enrolling in a school. After this you will be given a certificate from the driving school on the basis of the exam. This certificate has to be kept along with the permit paper. After this you will not have to go through any kind of driving test. With this you will get driving license easily. This will not only save your time, but you will also get relief from standing in long queues.
keep these things in mind
- To make a driving license, you have to take training from a recognized driving school.
- Keep in mind that the validity of the driving school should be more than five years.
- Must pass the test conducted by the driving school. From here you will get the certificate.
- On the basis of the certificate, the driving license will be issued to you by the RTO.
- Things like road manners, road rage, traffic rules, first aid, causes of accidents and mileage at the time of driving will have to be included in the curriculum of the driving school. The theory part of the course will last for eight hours.