EPFO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 2859 SSA & Stenographer Posts, 12th Pass Eligible – Check Details
Employees Provident Fund Organisation, EPFO has invited applications from candidates for SSA and Stenographer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in from March 27 onwards. This recruitment drive will fill up 2859 posts in the organisation.
The last date to apply for the vacancies is April 26, 2023. The duration for correction in the particulars of an application form (online only) is April 27 to 28, 2023.
- Social Security Assistant (Group C): 2674 posts
- Stenographer (Group C): 185 posts
Stenographer (Group C): The candidate must be a 12th class pass from a recognized Board as on the closing date of the online application. The candidates who are shortlisted in the Phase-I Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography.
Social Security Assistant: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as on August 26, 2023. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Applicants for both positions must be within the age range of 18 to 27 years.
The selection process for both positions involves two phases of examination: Phase I and Phase II.
The Phase I exam for Social Security Assistant (SSA) will consist of 600 marks worth of questions and a time limit of 2 hours and 30 minutes. On the other hand, Phase II for SSA will be a computer-based data entry test.
For the Stenographer position, the Phase I exam will comprise of 800 marks worth of questions and a duration of 2 hours and 10 minutes. The Phase II exam will be a stenography test.
The application fee for both positions is ₹700/- for General/EWS/OBC candidates. However, SC/ST* PwBD/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to Apply Online For EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
- One should follow the given steps to apply online for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA, https://recruitment.nta.nic.in or of EPFO, @https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Careers Section.
- Step 3: Click on the link for Online Registration for the post of Social Security Assistant & Stenographer.
- Step 4: You will be directed to a new page where you need to fill in your details to complete the registration process.
- Step 5: Once you receive your registration number and password, log in to the website to begin filling out the complete application form.
- Step 6: Enter your personal, academic, and communication details accurately and completely.
- Step 7: Upload your photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression.
- Step 8: Check all the information entered in the application form for accuracy before proceeding to payment.
- Step 9: After verifying the information, pay the required application fee.
- Step 10: Your application form for EPFO SSA 2023 will be provisionally accepted. Download and take print out of the application form for future reference.