Good News Now You Can Add Names Of Your Family Members Online | Check Here How
Check out how you can add family member's names online on a ration card.
Good News Now You Can Add Names Of Your Family Members Online | Check Here How.
The ration card is a vital document for people coming under the BPL category. The government provides rations to the beneficiaries at a very low price. However, today, a ration card is considered an essential legal document just like the Aadhar card. People get ration distribution based on the information entered on the ration card. A ration card is also considered identity proof.
The ration card has become mandatory to get several other government benefits, which is why it has become a very important document. The names of the members of the family are included on the ration card.
Now a person can easily add the names of family members online when their family grows.
Ration Card Update: Documents required
When adding names of children, you need:
- Original ration card with a photocopy of the head of the family
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhar card of parents
When adding the name of a newly married person:
- Aadhar card of a new family member
- Marriage certificate
- Ration card of parents of the new member
Ration Card Update: How to add family member’s names online
- Go to the official site of your state’s food supply
- Create a login ID or log in if you already have one
- The option of adding a new member will appear on the homepage
- Click on it
- A new form will appear
- Fill in all the information about the new member of your family
- Upload a soft copy of the required documents
- You will receive a registration number after the form submission to track your form
- The ration card will be delivered to your home via post.