GMC Anantnag Jobs Recruitment 2022.
GMC Anantnag Jobs: Contractual Hiring of Community Nurse, Record Keeper, Programme Manager (Case Manager) and Programme Assistant under National Mental Health Programme (NMPH) for District Mental Health Programme (DMHP) at Associated (MMABM) Hospital, GMC Anantnag.
Online Application forms are invited from the eligible candidates of district Anantnag, for contractual engagement of following posts under National Mental Health Programme (NMPH) for District Mental Health Programme (DMHP) at Associated (MMABM) Hospital GMC Anantnag.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Interested candidates can apply online at the link www.gmcanantnag.net from 23.11.2022 upto 30.11.2022 from date of publication of this advertisement notice and also submit hard copy of application form along with requisite documents in the office of undersigned at Main Campus Dialgam. Anantnag upto 05.12.2022. Application forms having deficiency of documents win be rejected.
2. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis, initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31th March-2023 and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by the competent authority.
3. The selection of candidate for each post shall be as per the criteria conveyed by Directorate of Health Services vide letter No DHSK/NHM/Gen/ROP/1268- 73 dated 07.092022
4. Application form once submitted successfully wil not be editable Candidates will be solely responsible for all the information submitted by them. In case any information is found incorrect /deficient/incoherent at any stage, the application form shall be summary rejected.
5. The consolidated honorarium per month ts inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
6. The selected candidates shall have tosubrwt an affidavit to the effect that they shall not claim for any permanent absorption in the department
7. The candidates shall have to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- in the shape of bank demand draft and credit in to the account of Principal Govt. Medical College Anantnag.
8. List of documents to be uploaded with application form.
a. Degree/Dploma certificate of requisite qualification.
b. Marks sheet of all years/one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
c Date of birth certificate.
d. 10th & 12th Marks sheet
e. Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India /J&K Medical Council in case of Medical Graduates.
f. Experience certificate.
g. Domicile certificate.
9. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded on the official website of GMC Anantnag, who shall have to undergo a screening test.