Junior Resident Recruitment in various specialties in Govt. Medical College Rajouri
GMC Rajouri JR Recruitment: Government Medical College Rajouri has invited applications from Non-PSC doctors who are domicile of UT of J&K for engagement as Junior Resident in various specialties in Govt. Medical College Rajouri.
This recruitment is initially for a period of six (06) months extendable for a further period on satisfactory performance under relevant rules.
Vacancy Details for GMC Rajouri JR Recruitment:
|Organisation||Government Medical College, Rajouri|
|Name of Posts||Junoir Residents|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Rajouri, J&K|
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable bank draft of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) from J&K Bank in favour of the Principal, Govt. Medical College, Rajouri
GMC Rajouri JR Recruitment How to Apply?
To apply for GMC Rajouri JR Recruitment the application forms accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft of the application fee from J&K Bank in favour of Principal, Govt. Medical College, Rajouri should reach the office of the Principal by or before 02/12/2022.
Candidates should download the application form from the Government Medical College Rajouri Website www.gmcrajouri.in between 26-11-2022 to 02-12-2022 or the same may be collected from the Administrative Section of Government Medical College, Rajouri.
Applications should be accompanied with attested copies of the following Documents:
- MBBS certificate from 1st to final year MBBS.
- Attempt certificate of 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS issued by concerned Universities.
- MBBS degree and MCI or State Medical Council registration certificate
- Internship completion certificate.
- Distinction/National scholarship/ Honours/ Medals/Academic Merit Certificate if any.
- House-job (Jr.) certificate issued by concerned Principal or Equivalent authority.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/ Domicile Certificate.
- FMGE certificate in case of MBBS degree from outside the country.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the relevant rules/orders by the selection committee constituted for the purpose.
- The candidates will be required to produce relevant certificates as mentioned above in the original also as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification at the time of the interview, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the selection committee.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be admissible for appearing in an interview.