Graduate level Jobs In J&K Bank, Salary 40,000, How to apply?
JKB Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of J&K Bank Ltd with the objective of promoting capital Market/Wealth Management & Allied Financial Services products invites applications for the following posts positioned at its Corporate Office at Srinagar.
Applications are invited from eligible domiciles of UT of J&K for one post of IT – Executive on following terms:
(as on 01.02.2023):
Resident: Domicile of UT of J&K only.
Age: – Maximum 40 years.
First class engineering graduate with specialization in IT or Post Graduate in Computer Science, IT.
- Minimum post qualification experience of eight (08) years in a similar capacity in a corporate set-up (preferably financial services – Banking, Broking co., NBFC, Insurance, AMC) of 150 employees.
- Must have implementation experience of at least three (03) business solutions as a project manager.
- Must be conversant with standard methodologies of evaluating & implementing software, hardware, network, data management, communication solutions.
- Must be conversant with latest technologies, solutions, platforms. Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines.
4. Job Description:
- Define the overall IT Strategy for the organization.
- Determine the effectiveness of existing platforms, hardware, software, network, security, data management, disaster recover, etc. based on current & future business. Evaluate, recommend & implement suitable changes.
- Prepare Define & implement IT policies & standards for procurement, deployment, management, disposal, risk management of software, hardware, networking & security solutions etc.
- Establish Negotiating with suppliers & responsible for contracting and making service agreements.
- Managing IT staff including hiring, training, evaluating etc.
Roles and Responsibility/ Job Profile mentioned above are illustrative. Roles & Responsibility/Job Roles in addition to the above mentioned, may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) will be assigned based on Roles and Responsibilities.
How To Apply:
Candidates are requested to submit duly filled application form along with all the credentials via mail on email@example.com by or before 08.03.2023. Application form to be submitted is available on https://www.jkbfsl.com and https://www.jkbank.com under careers tab.