J&K BoPEE | Admission Notification for MSc Nursing Courses – 2021
Subject:- Admission Notification for M.Sc. Nursing Courses, 2021.
Dated: 28 -09-2021
Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to UT’s of J&K/Ladakh who are eligible and desirous for admission to M.Sc Nursing Courses 2021 through offline mode. The selection of the candidates shall be Governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002, SRO 505 of 2019 dated 20-08-2019 read with SRO 640 of 2019 dated 24- 10-2019 and the Rules and Regulations there under, JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Reorganization Act, 2019, S.0 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.0 249 dated 23-07-2021 and subject to further amendments, if any, by the Competent Authority/Govt., issued from time to time.
Any candidate applying for M.Sc.Nursing courses shall be eligible, if he/she:
- is a Domicile of UT of J&K /Ladakh,
- has passed, B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks,
- should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State/UT Nursing Registration Council,
- has minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing,
- has minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing .
Note:- Seats in the above institutions shall be filled as & when Board receives approval from concerned Universities/Competent Authority, pending if any.
Submission of Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to submit Application form Physically at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar (on working days only) along with the following self attested certificates w.e.f. 29-09-2021 to 13-10-2021 (04.00 P.M): domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (domicile Certificate , if not issued , at the time of submission of Registration cum Application Form, the candidate can submit an undertaking certifying that he /she shall submit /produce the same at the time of counselling/admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate.
- Desired qualifying marks card of B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses, whichever is applicable.
- Date of Birth (10th class Marks card/Diploma issued by the Board) (iv) Experience/work Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Valid Reserved category certificate, if any &
- Fee of Rs 1200/= to be paid through POS machine available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar through debit/credit card.
The Application Form shall be available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar and also annexed as Annexure “A” to this Notification which can be downloaded from official website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and shall be subject to such changes/bench marks as may be fixed by the concerned University/competent Authority. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned authority/University notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
- No under process certificate will be accepted/entertained;
- Original Documents as mentioned above required to be submitted in the concerned Institution at the time of Admission.
Mode of selection/Admission:
The Board shall fill up these seats on the basis of entrance test or on the basis of %age of final year marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination as filled in by the candidates in the Application form and on the basis of preferences filled during the time of counselling. In case two or more candidates having same Marks in B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc.Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, then their tie shall be resolved by considering their D.O B (elder in age shall be given 1st preference) & in case of further tie, 1st alphabet of the name of candidate shall be taken into the account for selection.
- Mere filling of application form shall not confer any right on the candidate(s) for admission.
- The Board has right to select /reject any application form at any stage, if found false/fabricated, without issuing any notice to the candidate.