Zonal Police Headquarters Jammu has invited applications in the prescribed format from the eligible domiciles of J&K for the post of In-charge Drug De-addiction Centre Jammu.
JK Police Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||JK Police (Zonal Police Headquarters Jammu)|
|Post Name||In-charge Drug De-addiction Centre|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Job Location||Drug De-addiction Centre Jammu|
|Start date for submission of applications||17 January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||28 January-2023|
JK Police Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||In-charge Drug De-addiction Centre Jammu|
|No. of Post||01|
|Qualification||MD Psychiatry and experience in psychiatry of at least 3 years.|
How To Apply for JK Police Recruitment 2023?
Application forms completed in all respects should reach the office of the Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) Jammu, at DPL Jammu (Nodal officer Drug De-Addiction Centre Jammu) by or before 28-01-2023.
a) Date of birth (D.O.B) Certificate (Matriculation).
b) Academic Qualification/Technical qualification/experience Certificate, if any.
c) Domicile Certificate.
d) 04 recent passport-size photographs
Terms & Condition:-
- The engagement is purely for a period of six months or till the project is completed whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance indiscipline including absence from duty can be disengagement without an intimation/prior notice by the Appointing Authority.
- The candidate would have no claim for his/her continuous engagement/ permanent absorption.
- The selected candidates may be required to undergo induction trainings/workshops within or outside the UT.
- Initially, the contract shall be for a period of six months and the further yearly extension will be subjected to the satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the Competent Authority. In case the performance of the selected candidate is rated as unsatisfactory by the controlling officer at any point of time, the contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The selected candidates will have to work under the overall supervision of Appointing Authority.
- Application forms incomplete in any manner or not filled up properly shall be rejected.
- Appointing authority reserves the right to terminate any candidate’s engagement at any point of time without any notice or assigning any cause of disengagement.
Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) Jmu
For Additional Director General of Police Jammu Zone, Jammu.
|Official Notification PDF and Application Form: CLICK HERE|
|Official website: https://www.jkpolice.gov.in|