JKBOPEE: Selection Lists Released For Admissions To Various Course -2022 In J&K – Check PDF List Here
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations has released Notification No. 097 of BOPEE of 2022 dated 02-12-2022, the Second Round of Up-gradation/ Allotment (Physical) Counseling of eligible candidates for admission to B. Pharmacy Course 2022 at various Government / Private Colleges / Institutions was held on 24-12-2022 at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously.
The candidates who participated in the said counseling and have been provisionally upgraded /allotted seat(s) as per their merit-cum-preferences for the said course is hereby notified as per Annexure “A” to this notification which shall remain available on website of the Board (www.jkbopee.gov.in) only.
- The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/Institutions
with effect from 26-12-2022 to 30-12-2022 (till 3.00 p.m) along-with following documents:-
1. Marks Card of 12th Class examination with (PCB/PCM.)
2. DOB Certificate.
3. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K and for the candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST
Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as
4. Valid Reserved Category Certificate, if any.
5. Diploma/Marks Card of D-Pharma Course for the candidates admitted
in Lateral Entry only, and
6. Any other documents as required by the concerned College / Institution
It shall be the sole responsibility of the Institution /College concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents/eligibility strictly as per guidelines the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) before any candidate is allowed for admission.
The Colleges / Institutions shall submit shortfall of candidates, if any, to the BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar on 30-12- 2022 (till 05:00 p.m). It is hereby implored upon the management of all the concerned Colleges / Institutions to ensure the varsity of documents, particularly the Category Certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of a particular reserved category.