Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) successfully conducted the exams for the 11th standard on April/May 2023. A large number of students had appeared for class 11th exams. These students are now looking for the Board to release their results for Jammu & Kashmir Division.
Now, The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE) is planning to release the Class 11th Result for Jammu and Kashmir divisions. Students who appeared in the exam can check the JKBOSE class 11th result 2023 by visiting the official website, jkbose.ac.in. The JKBOSE class 11th results are scheduled to be released on the 30th of June, 2023. After the declaration of the 11th board exam result, all the students will be eligible to check the JKBOSE 11th result by name and roll number.
JKBOSE Class 11th Result 2023- Steps to Check
To check the JKBOSE 11th Result 2023, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of JKBOSE at jkbose.nic.in.
- Look for the “Results” or “Examination” section on the homepage.
- Click on the relevant link for the Class 11th Result 2023.
- Enter your roll number and registration number in the designated fields.
- Double-check the entered details for accuracy.
- Click on the “Submit” or “Get Result” button.
- The JKBOSE 11th Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully review your result and download or print it for future reference.
JKBOSE 11th Result via SMS
Apart from the online method, JKBOSE also provides the option to check the 11th result via SMS. To receive the result on your mobile phone, follow the steps below:
- Compose a new SMS on your mobile phone.
- Type “JKBOSE11ROLLNUMBER” in the message body.
- Replace “ROLLNUMBER” with your actual roll number provided by the board.
- Send the SMS to the designated number provided by JKBOSE.
- Within a few moments, you will receive an SMS containing your result.
Details Mentioned on the JKBOSE Class 11th Result 2023
The candidates need to check the following details mentioned on their JKBOSE 11th class results carefully:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Parents’ Name
- Subject-wise Marks Obtained
- Subject-Wise Grades Secured
- Total Marks Obtained
- Overall Grade
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)