JKHRD B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical Admission 2022, Qualification, Selection, FAQ’s – All Details Here
Welcome to Kashmir Student Updates. In this post we are going to discuss about the JKHRD B.Sc. Nursing /Paramedical Admission Notification released by Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Development on its official Web Portal. Read the post till last to get all information about it.
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Development|
|Type of Organization||Government Approved|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical|
|Placements||Across India & J&K|
|JKHRD Application Form||Click Here|
|JKHRD B.Sc. Nursing Official Notification||Click Here|
|Selection List||To be Available Soon.|
JKHRD B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical Admission 2022
Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Development Authority, an Government Approved Organization every year releases admission notification across J&K, inviting Eligible Candidates for different courses. JKHRD offers online career counseling for students can take admission from Pan India including Delhi, Pune, Punjab, J&K, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, U.P and many other Indian cities. This time JKHRD has released admission notification inviting candidates for different courses like B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical, B.Sc. Radiology, B.Sc. MLT and many other different courses. A complete article about different courses is available on our website Kashmir Student Updates and you can read it Here.
Eligibility for JKHRD B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical
- Minimum 50% Marks required for every course in 12th Class.
- The Selection process of the candidates are on merit basis.
- After the Selection, the Candidates can be admitted in J&K.
- 50% Discount on College Tuition Fees of every Candidates who belongs from J&K U.T
JKHRD Selection Process
- JKHRD B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical Selection process is purely on the merit basis. As JKHRD clearly mentioned in its official notification that selection will depend on 12th class merit.
- The provisional selection list of of JKHRD B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical will be released shortly after the last date of application filling process.
- After the Provisional Selection list, Final Selection List of JKHRD B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical will be released.
How to Apply for J&K Paramedical Admission 2021
The application process for J&K Paramedical admission 2021 is conducted in an online mode.
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- You will have to click on the direct link to the online application provided above.
- Then, You will have to click on the ‘Click Here to Fill Application’ button on the redirected page.
- Application instructions will then be displayed on your computer screen. You will have to go through the instructions and then click on the continue button.
- Then, you will have to fill details asked on the form and finally submit it.
Step 2: Make Application Fee Payment
- The next step would be making an application fee payment of INR 1000.
- The application fee can be paid through internet banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Step 3: Upload Documents
The next step in the process would be uploading documents. You can find a list of documents and the specifications mentioned below in the table.
|a) One (1) Passport Size Photograph.|
|b) Date of Birth Certificate|
|c) Marks Certificate of prescribed qualification.|
|d) Category Certificate.|
|e) Domicile Certificate.|
Step 4: Print Application Form
- Once you have completed all the previous steps, check the form for any error.
- Finally, submit your application and take a printout of the application form for future use.
CUT-OFF For JKHRD B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical
Some of the data of the academic year 2020-21 researched by us from jkhrd website is shown below:
|JKHRD Previous year Cutoff for B.Sc. Nursing||No Data Available|
|JKHRD Previous year Cutoff for BSC MLT||51% (12th Marks)|
|JKHRD Previous year Cutoff for BSC RADIOLOGY||73%|
|JKHRD Previous year Cutoff for BSC OTT||62%|
|JKHRD Previous year Cutoff for BSC MLT LATERAL||50.4%|
|JKHRD Previous year Cutoff for BSC OTT LATERAL||70.8%|
Colleges Offered By JKHRD for B.Sc. Nursing/Paramedical in J&K
After searching previous year selection lists on JKHRD website, we could find few of the colleges in Jammu & Kashmir which are offered by JKHRD for BSc Nursing/Paramedical Courses
|1) NIMS Leathpora Srinagar|
|2) National Institute of Medical Sciences Chenab Complex Circular Road Tondawh, Doda|
|3) DRD Group of Colleges NH-44 Rajbagh Kathua (Jammu)|
|4) NIMS Pampore|
JKHRD provides a wide range of career counseling to all its students with a huge variety of education courses available in the fields of Paramedical, Management, Technical, Traditional, Computer, Research, Diploma and certification courses. Over here the counseling is always done keeping in mind the job prospect and the future of the student. The Universities for which it provides counseling are approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
Last Words: Thank you for reading this post, if you find it helpful in any way, then do share it through social handles. Also Join Our telegram channel for latest posts. Our telegram name is Kashmir student updates.
- SKUAST Kashmir admission to Ph.D Degree Programmes – Session 2022
- Gold Rate Today: Gold Prices in India Decreases For 24 And 22 Carat. Check Latest Rates in Your City