JKSSB JE Civil Jal Shakti Important Notice; Check Details
KNOW STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY OF JKSSB JE CIVIL
JKSSB JE Civil Jal Shakti Answer Key: Answer Key and seeking of objections (if any) to the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the Post of Junior Engineer, Civil, Jal Shakti Department, UT Cadre.
The Answer Key(s) along-with the Question Paper in respect of this Exam shall be available to the candidates through the online link available on the official website of the JKSSB i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in w.e.f 10-12-2022 (12.00 Noon) to 12-12-2022.
Duration for Answer Key Challenge: 10-12-2022 to 12-12-2022
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY
1. To download the RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, you will get a NOTICE/LINK to download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key. Click on that.
3. Then click on the link/button – ‘LOGIN’ against the post applied.
4. Enter log-in credentials, i.e. Username and Password.
5. Username will be your ROLL NUMBER & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
6. On successful completion of the above step, you will get below two links/buttons:
• DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY.
• ADD OBJECTIONS.
7. On that page, you can download the RESPONSE SHEET with Model Answer Key and ‘ADD OBJECTIONS’.
8. To raise objections, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION’, select the QUESTION ID from the drop-down against which you want to raise the objection.
9. Select the NATURE OF THE OBJECTION from the drop-down.
10. Add your REMARKS on the objections raised.
11. Upload a REFERENCE DOCUMENT in a .jpg format (file size less than 1 MB).
12. You can raise only ONE objection per question.
13. Rs. 200 will be charged for each objection raised, you can Select & de-select the Objections raised by clicking the checkbox then click on ‘CLICK TO PAY ONLINE’ for making Payment.
14. You will be directed to the Payment gateway page, fill in your basic details, and ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ using various payment modes.
NOTE: Payment Gateway charges will be applied as extra.
15. After successful Payment, Confirmation Page will be displayed with your Order ID, Keep a Copy of it for future reference. Click on ‘EXIT’ and Re-login to download the Print of the Paid Objections.
16. After Re-login, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION’, the paid objections will be displayed in GREEN, click on the ‘PRINT’ option, and take a Print-out of the same for future reference.