JSW UDAAN Scholarship 2022: Get Scholarship upto 50000 – check eligibility and Apply online
JSW UDAAN is a flagship scholarship programme of JSW Foundation. This scholarship program is designed for helping students residing near the various JSW plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure.
UDAAN scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for JSW employees and their children.
- Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma,
Course Details :
Course Level: Under Graduate
Course Name: B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
Eligible State: ODISHA
The scheme is available to only students whose family income is less than 800000.00
Financial Year: 2022-2023
Start Date From: 02/09/2022
Valid Upto: 15/11/2022
Scholarship amount: 50000.00
1) Who should apply?
Student pursuing full time B.E/B.Tech course/direct admission from diploma to B.E/B.Tech and scoring minimum 50% and above in previous academic year.
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme?
Any B.E/B.Tech courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Any preference will be given based on the location?
Yes, Students belonging from below mention JSW plant locations are only eligible
– Jharsuguda and Sambalpur
– Keonjhar and Sundergarh
4) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
Total fees scholarship amount whichever is lower.
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
- PAN No/Domicile certificate
Terms and Conditions:
- Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by JSW Foundation under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
- For scheme related queries : Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in
- For grievance related queries : email@example.com