Enter Your Registration Number & Captche Code and then Click on Search Button – Link Given At the Bottom of this post
Kashmir University Student’s Academic Details
The academic details of Kashmir University students vary depending on the program and level of study. Some general academic details may include:
Courses: Students at Kashmir University have the option to choose from a wide range of courses, including arts, humanities, sciences, social sciences, and professional disciplines.
Credit Hours: Most courses at Kashmir University are worth 3 credit hours, with the exception of some lab courses and practical training sessions, which may be worth 1-2 credit hours.
Grading System: Kashmir University uses a letter grading system, with grades ranging from A+ (highest) to F (fail).
Attendance: Attendance is mandatory at Kashmir University and students are required to attend a minimum of 75% of classes in order to be eligible for exams and assessments.
Exams and Assessments: Kashmir University uses a combination of exams and assessments, including written exams, practical exams, oral exams, and coursework assignments, to evaluate students’ performance.
Degree Requirements: In order to graduate from Kashmir University, students must complete a certain number of credit hours and maintain a minimum GPA (usually 2.00-2.50) depending on the program and level of study.
How To Check Kashmir University Academic Details of Student
- Go to the official website of the University of Kashmir (www.kashmiruniversity.net)
- Click on the “Student Login” tab on the top right corner of the homepage
- Enter your login credentials, including your roll number and password
- Click on the “Login” button
- Once logged in, click on the “Academics” tab on the left side of the page
- Select the “Academic Details” option from the dropdown menu
- Your academic details, including your semester grades and overall GPA, will be displayed on the screen.