Kashmir University Recruitment 2023, Apply Link is available here
Kashmir University Recruitment 2023: The University of Kashmir has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the below-mentioned posts in the Pay level 14 (Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200) in various Campuses/ Departments/ Units of the University.
Kashmir University Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||University of Kashmir|
|Advt No.||1 of 2023|
|Post Name||Registrar, Librarian, Director Physical Education & Sports, Director IT&SS, Director North Campus, and Director IOT Zakura|
|No. of Posts||06|
|Start Date of Submission of Online Forms/ Hard Copy from||16 January 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Online Forms||15 February 2023|
|Last date for submission of Hard copy||17 February 2023|
Vacancy Details of Kashmir University Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Post||Campus/ Department/ Institute/ Unit/ Centre|
|Librarian||Allama Iqbal Library|
|Director||Directorate of Physical Education & Sports|
|Director||Information Technology & Support System|
|Director||North Campus, Baramulla|
|Director||Institute of Technology, Zakura|
Eligibility Criteria for Kashmir University Recruitment:
The essential qualifications required for the above positions can be checked from the below given official notification.
The age of the applicants should preferably be not more than 57 years for the post of Registrar &
Librarian and 55 years for the rest of the above posts
How to apply for Recruitment in the University of Kashmir?
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the official Website of the University of Kashmir www.kashmiruniversity.net from 16th January 2023 to 15 Feb 2023.
Steps for Applying:
- Visit the official Website of the University of Kashmir www.kashmiruniversity.net.
- Click on the Job/Recruitment section available on the homepage and then click on the Recruitment Portal.
- Now candidate needs to register before submitting the Online Application.
- After successful Registration, Login in using your Username and Password.
- Fill in the required details, pay the application fee and submit.
- Take a printout of the application form and note Form No. for future reference.
- Submit a Print-out of the Application Form submitted online along with the enclosures, either personally or through Speed Post/Registered Post to the Office of the Recruitment, New Administrative Block, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K.