Kisan Credit Card: Make Kisan Credit Card sitting at home and you will get benefits Rs 3 lakh – Check Details Here
Kisan Credit Card: Good News! Make Kisan Credit Card sitting at home and you will get benefits Rs 3 lakh, know process
Farmers can take loans at very low interest through the registered Kisan Credit Card under PM Kisan Yojana. In this scheme, farmers are given loans up to Rs 3 lakh without guarantee.
PM Kisan Latest Update: For the farmers, the Central Government has recently released the 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana. Crores of farmers of the country are getting the benefit of this scheme of the government. Let us tell you that under this scheme, the government also provides loans to the farmers at affordable rates.
Actually, PM Kisan Samman Yojana and Kisan Credit Card Scheme are linked together under the Self-reliant India Scheme. On this Kisan Credit Card scheme, the government is providing loans to the farmers at affordable rates. Let us know how you can take advantage of this scheme.
Interest rate is very low
Farmers get loans from banks at very low interest rates for sowing crops. This loan is given only through Kisan Credit Card. In this scheme, farmers are given loans up to Rs 3 lakh without guarantee. At the same time, short term loans of Rs 5-3 lakh are given at an interest rate of only 4 percent. The government gives a subsidy of 2 percent on this loan. At the same time, a rebate of 3 percent is given on repaying the loan on time. In this way, this loan is available only at 4 percent, but if there is a delay in repayment of the loan, then the interest rate of this loan sits at 7 percent.
How to get Kisan Credit Card made?
- To get Kisan Credit Card made, first of all you should go to Tehsil and meet Lekhpal.
- Now get the Khasra-Khatauni of your land from them.
- After this, go to any bank and meet the manager and demand to make Kisan Credit Card.
- Keep in mind here that if Kisan Credit Card is made from a rural bank, then incentives etc. are given by the government, which benefits the farmers.
- After this the bank manager will send you to the lawyer and take necessary information.
- After this you have to go to the bank and fill a form.
- There will be some paperwork with this. After which your Kisan Credit Card will be created.
- How much loan facility will be available in this, it depends on how much land you have.