Many Rules Change From Today: Big news! These four important rules have changed from today, direct impact on your pocket, know details.
The common man is going to get shocked again today. Because from March 1, 2022, many rules related to your life are changing. Under this, there have been changes in the price of LPG cylinders to banking services.
new Delhi. The common man is going to get a setback today. Actually, from March 1, 2022, many rules related to your money are changing. Under this, there have been changes in the price of LPG cylinders to banking services. This time also the price of gas cylinder has changed. Let’s know about these rules.
- All these rules will be applicable from today…
- Rules for depositing cash from ATM will change
- According to the rules issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), some changes are being made in the existing system of depositing cash in ATMs. To do away with the existing system of dispensing cash, only lockable cassettes should be ensured at the time of cash replenishment at ATMs.
- India Post Payment Bank charges will increase
- India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) has started charging closure charges for its digital savings account. If you have a savings account with India Post Payment Bank, then you will have to pay this charge at the time of closing the account. This charge is Rs 150 and GST will also have to be paid on it. This new rule of the bank will be implemented from March 5, 2022.