MeT Officials Predicts Another Spell Of Light To Moderate Rain And Snow – Check Dates Here
He said till January 18, weather is likely to be mainly dry and partly cloudy. There is also a possibility of fog in plains of Jammu & Kashmir during morning hours.
“From January 19-21st, weather is likely to be cloudy with chances of light rain/snow over isolated to scattered places mainly over higher reaches,” he said, adding, “From 22nd to 24th, there is possibility of light to moderate rain and snow over plains and moderate snow over middle and higher reaches most likely during 23rd/24th January at most places of J&K.”
Kashmir is under the grip of Chillai-Kalan, the 40-day long harsh winter period that started on December 21. It does not mean an end to the winter either.
- Fresh Weather Update For Jammu And Kashmir, Check Here
- JK Bank Calendar 2023, Download PDF Here
- JK Bank LADLI BETI Scheme Check Features And Eligibility
- JK Bank mPAY Transaction Limit and Charges Check Here
- KASHMIR – Fresh Weather Advisory By Director MET Sonam Lotus, Check Here
It is followed by a 20-day-long period called Chillai-Khurd’ that occurs between January 30 and February 19 and a 10-day-long period ‘Chillai-Bachha’ (baby cold) which is from February 20 to March 1. (GNS)