NEET UG 2023: Registrations Process – Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Fee & Steps To Apply
NEET UG 2023: The registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023 exam will commence by March 5, a NTA official has confirmed to indianexpress.com. Once released, candidates will be able to apply at the official NTA website — neet.nta.nic.in.
To apply, candidates will need scanned images of the candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, Postcard size Photograph, Signature, Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impression, Category Certificate (if applicable), and Citizenship Certificate (if applicable).
News WhatsApp Group Links – Join Now
The NTA NEET examination will be conducted on May 7, 2023 at various exam centres across the country. The examination will be conducted for admission to various MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses as per the relevant norms/guidelines/regulations notified by the concerned Regulatory Bodies.
The application dates, exam admit card, exam city intimation link and other details will be available on the information bulletin. Keep checking this space for latest updates on registration dates, registration link and other details.
NEET UG 2023 Registration
Candidates who are pursuing or have passed class-12 board examination in the science stream with biology as their main subject can apply for the NEET UG 2023 examination.
After the NEET exam, based on the score can take admitted to AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, government, and top private colleges.
NEET UG 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- -The minimum age is 17 years and no upper age limit.
- -Intermediate appearing or passed.
- -Science stream with biology as the main subject.
- -Open-category students must have 50% or above in Intermediate, while reserved-category students must have 40% or above in Intermediate.
NEET UG 2023: Application Form Fee
- General/UR – ₹1600
- EWS/OBC – ₹1500
- SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender – ₹900
NEET UG 2023: Syllabus
- Botany – The exam will have 50 question on Botany for 180 marks
- Zoology -The exam will have 50 question on Zoology for 180 marks
- Physics -The exam will have 50 question on Physics for 180 marks
- Chemistry– The exam will have 50 question on Chemistry for 180 marks
NEET UG 2023: Steps to Register
- Step 1: Go to the official website at neet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Look for and click on the NEET UG 2023 registration link when activated.
- Step 3: Enter the login details and fill up the NEET UG application 2023 form.
- Step 4: Upload the essential scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Step 5: Pay the mandatory fee and submit the NEET UG application form.
- Step 6: Download the NEET UG 2023 confirmation page for future reference.