PM Kisan: Online Registration Form 2022- 23: PM Kisan Registration 2022- 23 process is now made available by the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare for the farmers to register themselves and get the benefits of the scheme. Check out the full article to get essential details regarding the PM Kisan Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria and more.
PM Kisan Scheme Details
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan)|
|Scheme type||Central sector scheme|
|Ministry in charge of the scheme||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Scheme effective date||01.12.2018|
|Scheme benefit||Rs.6,000 per year given in 3 instalments|
|Scheme beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme benefit transfer mode||Online (Through CSC)|
|Scheme helpline number||011-24300606,155261|
|Scheme email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is a government scheme. Under this scheme, income support of Rs 6000 per annum is provided to all eligible farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months. The scheme defines family as husband, wife and minor children. The fund of Rs 2,000 is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers/farmer’s family.
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
Under this scheme, all landholder farmers’ families are eligible to obtain the benefits. The landholder farmers’ family is defined under the scheme guidelines as a family consisting of a husband, wife and minor children who own cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State or UT. The existing land ownership system is used for identifying the beneficiaries.
List of Document Required Online Registration
Before starting the online registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you should keep the following documents with you so that there is no problem later.
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Passbook
- Active Mobile Number
- Address Details
PM Kisan Online Registration 2022-23
The registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be done by two ways Online and Offline. The procedure for the online registration is provided below in this article. You can follow the mentioned steps and register yourself for the PMKSNY scheme. After the registration. the applicants can check their application status on the official website as much time as they want.
How to Register & Fill Application Form Online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022- 23
If you ready with your documents then the next is go for the registration process for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 .
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi For your help here is the link of the official website, on clicking which you will reach the official website.
- Official Website Link: pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: Here on home page you have to click on “Farmer Corner” section as shown in below image.
- After opening the official website, you have to first click on the Farmer Corner button as you can see in the image below.
- Step 3: Now you have to click on “New Farmer Registration” link which is just below the Farmer Corner section as show in below image as well.
- Step 4: It will land you on new page where it will ask for the Aadhaar card number and you have to enter the captcha text in the prescribe box and then click on click here to continue button could be understand via below attached image.
- Step 5: After clicking on “Click to Continue” button it will show the follow message on your computer screen “Record not found with given details. Do you want to register on PM-Kisan Portal ?” here you have to click on “Yes” button as show in below image.
- Step 6: Now the form will appear on your screen where you have to provide your details please be careful while filling your details because if you entered any detail incorrect then your form might be reject or the subsidy will transfer to someone else so it’s very important to keep all things correct. In this form you have to fill your
- Farmer Name
- Category (SC/ST/General)
- Farmer Type
- Select ID type (Preselected Aadhaar)
- Type of Identity Proof (Preselected Aadhaar)
- IFSC Code
- Bank Name
- Account No.
- Mobile No
- Date of Birth
- Father/Mother/Husband Name
- Finally tick the column which state “I certify that all the given details are correct. Please read self declaration form” all these details could be seen in form as well as show in below image as well so that you can try for testing in paper to avoid kind of mistake in the form.
- Step 7: Congratulations you have successfully registered online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 yourself now you will see the registration number on the screen save it or note down it for further action. Now you have to wait for the approval of your application. You will receive the same on your mobile phone.
2. Offline Application Process under PM-Kisan
Farmers will have to visit the local revenue officer (patwari) or nodal officer nominated by the state government to register for PM Kisan scheme. Besides, they can contact the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration. All you need to do is carry all important documents and submit it to the official in charge at the CSC.
The farmers can apply for this scheme in the following ways:
- The eligible farmers can apply for this scheme with the revenue officials, village Patwaris or other designated officers or agencies by submitting the required details to them,
- The eligible farmers can visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs)for registration under the scheme upon payment of fees, or
- The eligible farmers can also do self-registration on the PM-Kisan portal through Farmers Corner.
Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Status
Well the successful registration is not enough you need the approval as well which will be done via online mode and you can also track the status of your registration online via the same PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal online to check your status you have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Access the official website of PM kisan yojana which link is already shared with you
- Step 2: go to farmer corner section “Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer” option
- Step 3: Now enter your aadhaar number in prescribe box
- Step 4: In the next box enter image code as show on the website
- Step 5: Finally hit the submit button it will show you the status accordingly either your application is approved, pending or rejected.
I am sure you have found it worth ful if you have any further query related to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Online 2020 then just post it in below comment section one of our team member will get back to you soon.
PM-Kisan Helpline Number
The PM-Kisan Helpline number for farmers is – 155261/011-24300606