Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2022: Get Scholarship upto 3 lakh per year, Apply here
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2022: Raman Kant Munjal Foundation in association with Hero FinCorp Group invites applications for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2022 from Class 12 passed students.
Under the Raman Kant Munja-Scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to the students from the economically weaker section who are not able to continue their higher studies. The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of up to Rs 3 lakhs per year for 3 years.
Eligibility for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a class 12 passed student in the year 2022
- Not be more than 19 years of age as on 31st May 2022
- Have a family income of less than Rs 4 lakh per annum
- Have obtained a minimum of 80% marks in Class 10 and 12
Benefits of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship:
- The selected candidates will receive scholarships ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 3 lakhs per year for a period of 3 years.
- The exact scholarship amount depends on the college fees and students need.
Documents needed for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th school fee receipt
- Scholar’s aadhar card
- Parents aadhar card
- Parents-Pan card or aadhar card
- Demand slip from the college stating the fees submitted by applicant
- College fee receipt of all semesters/year
- College attendance proof
- Income certificate
- ITR Computational form (all 7 pages reflecting all accounts)
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement of father and mother (if mother is working) issued from the bank
- Affidavit saying all documents submitted by the applicant is true in knowledge
Know how to apply for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship:
Important dates of Raman Kant Munjal-Scholarship
- Application Starting: 1st June 2022
- Application Closing: 31st Oct 2022
- Result announcement: 31st January 2023
Selection Criteria of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship:
The selection process involves the following steps –
- Filling of the application form
- Career assessment test
- Filling the essay form
- The first round of the telephonic interview
- Document submission including college acceptance letter
- Final round of interview (telephonic or face to face)
- Final selection and award of scholarship
Terms and Conditions of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship:
- The courses accepted for this scholarship are only in finance and management.
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.