Reliance Jio Bumper Plan List 2022 For Its Users Released; See The New Rates and Validity Of New Plans Here
India’s three largest telecom operators; Airtel, Jio, and Vi offer various prepaid recharge plans for customers to choose from. These plans offer a variety of validity periods, daily data limits, and additional benefits.
Telecom companies keep coming up with many attractive recharge plans to woo mobile users. Now, it becomes difficult for customers to understand which recharge plan of which company is best for them. Moreover, Jio had increased the price of prepaid plans last year. Also, the company recently launched several new prepaid plans.
List of Jio Prepaid Plans 2022:
Reliance Jio is one of the most popular telecom operators in India known for its cost-effective recharge plans. Please check below to know full details on all of its latest plans for the year 2022.
- The ₹75 pack valid for 28 days moves to ₹91. Jio Rs 91 plan offers 3GB of data, 28 days validity, unlimited voice calls to any network, and 50 SMS.
- Recharge of ₹199 now levied at ₹239. The most affordable monthly Jio prepaid plan will now cost you Rs 239. Jio’s prepaid plan provides you with 28 days of validity. The benefits of this plan remain the same.
- The 56 days pack of ₹399 has been hiked to ₹479 with 1.5GB data/day. Similarly, the 2GB data/day pack for the same period will be charged at ₹533 from the current ₹444.
- The 84 days pack of ₹329 goes to ₹395 bundled with 6GB data total data for the entire period.
- The ₹555 pack will now stand at ₹666 with 1.5GB data per day valid for 84 days.
- The 2GB/day pack will move to ₹719 from the current ₹599.
- The 336 days pack of ₹1,299 has been increased to ₹1,559 having 24GB data.
- The yearly recharge of ₹2,399 moves to ₹2,879 having 2GB data per day.
Further, the top up pack of
- ₹51 goes to ₹61,
- ₹101 pack to ₹121 pack and
- ₹251 to ₹301 with 6GB, 12GB and 50GB data respectively.
If We Talk About Reliance Jio 499:
Reliance Jio Rs 499 comes with a validity of 28 days, and with it, 2GB of data is available daily. Unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS per day are also available in this plan. With this plan, new users also get a subscription to Jio Prime membership. After 2GB of internet per day, the speed becomes 64Kbps. Apart from these benefits, the prepaid plan also has access to Disney+ Hotstar. With this plan, users get a one-year subscription to the OTT platform Disney + Hotstar without paying extra. This plan also offers some Jio applications such as Jio Cinema, Jio TV, and more.
For the past few years, prepaid mobile users have enjoyed low data tariffs and plans that offer plenty of data and unlimited voice calling benefits. But the period comes to an end from 1 December 2021 after telecom companies increased the prices of its data plans. ALSO READ: Police Recruitment 2022: Bumper Vacancies Announced, Salary Upto Rs 1,12,400 – Details HereBSNL offers 452GB extra data compared to Jio with this prepaid plan, check here