Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2022.
|Organization||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir|
|Type||SKUAST Kashmir PhD Admission 2022|
|SKUAST kashmir PhD Application Form||Available|
|SKUAST Kashmir PhD Syllabus||Available soon|
|Notification Released On||4 Feb 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20-02-2022|
SKUAT Kashmir Admission To P.hD
Online applications are invited from
- Residents/Domicile of UT of Jammu & Kashmir/ UT of Ladakh
- Residents of Other States and Union Territories
- Foreign Nationals and (iv) Non Resident Indian (NRIs) – Non Resident Indian Sponsored (NRIsponsored) candidates; for admission to Ph.D Degree programmes in the following disciplines for the Academic Session 2022 through University website: www.skuastkashmir.ac.in:
Eligibility For SKUAST Kashmir P.hD Admission
- Graduate degree in the concerned/related subject with least OGPA of 6.50 on 10.00 scale or 65% marks (in conventional framework) from an Institute/University perceived by the ICAR/UGC. The related subjects will be for some predefined teaches as it were.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+2+4/5.
Discipline and Related Discipline
|S.No.||Programme/Discipline||Discipline wise Eligibility (Qualifying Degree)|
|2.||Genetics and Plant Breeding||M.Sc.(Agri) Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology|
|3.||Seed Science and Technology||M.Sc.(Agri) Seed Science and Technology/Seed Technolo /Genetics and Plant Breedin|
|4.||Agricultural Extension Education||M.Sc. Agricultural Extension Education/ Agricultural Extension & Communication|
|5.||Microbiology||M.Sc. (Agri)/M.Sc. Microbiology / M.Sc. Microbiology|
|6.||Entomology||M.Sc. (Agri / Horti) Entomology|
|7.||Plant Pathology||M.Sc. (Agri)/(Horti Plant Pathology|
|8.||Soil Science||M.Sc.(A ri /Horti) Soil Science|
|9.||Sericulture||M.Sc. (Agri Sericulture/ M.Sc.Sericulture)|
|10.||Fruit Science||M.Sc. (Horti) Fruit Science/Pomology|
|Il.||Ve etable Science||M.Sc. (Horti Ve etable Science/ Olericulture|
|12.||Floriculture and Landscaping||M.Sc. (Horti) Floriculture & Landscaping)/ Floriculture/ Floriculture & Landsca e Architecture|
|13.||Post Harvest Management||M.Sc (Horti) Post Harvest Management/Post Harvest|
Technology/M.Sc. Food Technology/M.Sc. Food Science & Technolo
|14.||Food Science & Technology||M.Sc. Food Science & Technolo y/ Food Technolo|
|15.||Environmental Science||M.Sc. Environmental Science|
|16.||Agricultural Statistics||M. Sc. (A ri) Statistics/ M.Sc. Statistics|
|17.||Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||M. Sc.(Agri) Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ M.Sc. Biotechnology|
|18.||Agricultural Economics||M.Sc. Agricultural Economics/Fisheries Economics/Livestock Economics/Diary Economics/MBA (Horti Business)|
|19||Soil and Water Conservation Engineering||M. Tech. Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/Soil & Water Engineering/ Irrigation & Drainage|
Engineerin /Civil Engineering
|20.||Silviculture and Agroforest||M.Sc. (Forest Silviculture and Agroforestr|
|21.||Forest Biology and Tree 1m rovement||M.Sc. (Forestry) Forest Biology and Tree Improvement|
|22.||Forest Products and Utilization||M.Sc. Fores Forest Products and Utilization|
|23.||Forest Resource and Management||M.Sc. (Forestry) Forest Resource and Management/ Natural Resource Mana ement|
|24.||Veterinary Anatomy||M.V.Sc Veterinary Anatomy/|
Veterin Anatom & Histolo
|25||Veterina Biochemist||M.V.Sc Veterinar Biochemist|
|26.||Veterinary Biotechnology||M.V.Sc. Veterinary Biotechnology/ Animal|
Biotechnology/ Vety. Microbiology/
Vet . Biochemist / ARGO
|27.||Veterinary Extension Education||M.V.Sc Veterinary Extension Education/ Veterinary & Animal Husband Extension|
G aecolo y and Obstetrics
|M.V.Sc. Animal Reproduction Gynecology and Obstetrics|
|29.||Veterinary Surgery and Radiolo||M.V.Sc Veterinary Surgery and Radiology|
|30.||Veterinary Medicine (Veterinary Clinical Medicine,Ethics and Jurisprudence) (Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine||M.V.Sc Veterinary Medicine/Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics and Jurisprudence/Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine|
|31.||Veterinary Microbiology||M.V.Sc Veterinary Microbiology/Veterinary Microbiology and Immunolo|
|32.||Veterin Pathology||M.V.Sc Veterinary Patholo y|
|33.||Veterin Parasitology||M.V.Sc Veterina Parasitology|
|34.||Veterinary Public Health and E idemiology||M.V.Sc Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology/ Veterinar Public Health|
|35.||Animal Genetics and Breeding||M.V.Sc Animal Genetics and Breedin|
|36.||Animal Nutrition||M.V.Sc Animal Nutrition|
|37.||Livestock Production and Management||M.V.Sc Livestock Production and Management/ Poult Science|
|38.||Livestock Products Technology||M.V.Sc Livestock Products Technology/ Meat Technolo|
|39.||Poultry Science||M.V.Sc Poultry Science/ Livestock Production and Mana ement|
|40.||Fisheries Resource Management||M.F.Sc. Fisheries Resource Management/ Aquatic|
Environment Mana ement/ A uaculture/Fishe Biolo
|41.||Aquatic Environment Mana ement||M. F. Sc. Aquatic Environmental Management/ A uaculture/ Fisheries Resource Mana ement|
|42.||Aquatic Animal Health Management||M. F. Sc. Aquatic Animal Health Management/ Fish Health Management/ Fisheries Resource Mana ement/Fish Microbiolo /Fish Patholo|
Mode of Selection
- Resident /Domicile of UTS of J & K/ Ladakh/ln-service candidates of Govt of UT of J&K For selection/admission under Open Merit/ Self Finance category seats and SKUAST-K In-service candidates, (if any) shall have to necessarily appear in the University Entrance Test-2022.
- Other States and Union Territories/Foreign Nationals and NRI-NRIs category candidates. The selection/admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of OGPA/%age of marks obtained in the relevant Masters Degree Programme. Details about University Entrance Test-2022, No of seats, fee details, and selection/admission procedure etc. are indicated in the Information Brochure-2022 (for admission to various Ph.D Degree Programmes), which shall be available on the University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in from 07-02-2022 (Monday) . Additional information for candidates applying under the categories of Other States and Union- territorial/ Foreign Nationals/ NRI-NRIs is also given in the Information Brochure-2022.
The schedule of main events of UET-2022 is given hereunder for general information of all concerned:-
|Commencement of online submission of Application Forms||11.00 a.m of 07 -02-2022 (Monday)|
|Last date for online submission of Application Forms||11.59 pm of 20-02-2022 (Sunday)|
|Date of University Entrance Test||To be notified separately|
|Test Centres||SKUAST-K, Main Campus, Shalimar, Srinagar 190025|
|Date of Research Aptitude Assessment (RAA)||To be notified separately|
|Application Fee: (non-refundable) to be paid through online mode only by using (Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking)||INR 3000/1 st Sitting (One Discipline)|
INR 1000 each for more than one sitting/ Discipline (non- refundable)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in Information Brochuree-2022 carefully before online submission of Application Form.
- Upgradation from Self Finance to Open Merit and refund of fee after cancellation of admission shall be considered as per rules upto closing date of admission/ last counselling.
- The candidates who have completed the Masters Degree Programme or likely to complete the Degree Programme by or before Date of Research Aptitude Assessment (RAA) are eligible for selection/admission.
- For admission of in-service employees of Govt of UT of J&K, the concerned shall have to produce proper nomination letter from the employer at the time of RAA.
|Apply for SKUAST Kashmir PhD Programme 2022||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Admission Notification||Click Here|
|SKUAST website||Click Here|
|Corrigendum to Notice regarding admissions to Ph.D. degree programmes 2022||Click Here|
Fee structure for Ph.D. programme 2022
|Normal fee||Rs. 20,150/-|
|Self Finance category without Hostel charges||Rs.30,000/-|
|Normal Fee including refundable (NRI-NRIS/Other States/Union Territories)||Rs.30,600/Year|
|Self Finance Fee (NRI-NRIS/Other States/Union Territories)||Rs. 1,00,000/Year|
|Hostel Charges including refundable||Rs. 16,500/Year|
How to apply for a Ph.D. at Sher-e-Kashmir University
- The application form will be acknowledged through online mode on University site www.skuastkashmir.ac.in by clicking Ph.D. affirmation.
- Before applying on the web, a competitor must guarantee that he/she has saved the application expense of INR 3000/ –, in the University Account No:0242040100004249 (Comptroller, SKUAST-K) and have examined their photo, mark and thumb impression along with installment receipt and keep them promptly accessible.
- Open the connection and fill in name, substantial email address and transfer examined duplicate of expense receipt.
- Go to your email and note down your login subtleties for additional utilization.
- Login to the connection and fill individual, scholarly, business (assuming any) subtleties and transfer photo, mark and thumb impression.
- View your application form and make any fundamental remedies whenever required utilizing an alter office.
- When the subtleties are affirmed, produce pdf of your application and download the equivalent for future reference and record.
- The up-and-comers can address their points of interest, up to the last date of accommodation of the online application frame and create new pdf documents for record and reference.