Traffic challan 75 percent discount: News of relief regarding traffic challan, police is giving 75 percent discount, know details 

Traffic challan 75 percent discount: News of relief regarding traffic challan, police is giving 75 percent discount, know details

There is news of relief regarding traffic challan. The police is giving a discount of 75 percent on the challan. If your invoice is also deducted, then you will also be able to pay it at a lower price.


In fact, the Hyderabad, Cyberabad and Rachakonda traffic police have offered these huge discounts on pending challans on vehicles registered with the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.

The police said in its statement that this happened because the public has faced financial difficulties in the last 2 years, and this is being done as a humanitarian gesture from our side. Of all these pending challans, 85% are from either two-wheeler or auto owners. These people are mainly from the middle/lower/poor section of the society.

 

If 25 per cent of the two-wheeler challan amount is paid, then the remaining 75 per cent will be waived off. If 20 per cent is paid then 80 per cent discount will be given to pushkarts and small sellers. For RTC drivers, 70 per cent rebate will be given on payment of 30 per cent. For cars, light motor vehicles, jeeps and heavy vehicles, if 50 per cent is paid, the balance will be waived off.

This discount drive will be from March 1 to March 31. All dues have to be paid online. Police said that one has to visit the Telangana e-challan website to clear pending challans from March 1. According to a report, there are 1.7 crore challans pending in the last seven years. Regarding this, Joint Commissioner AV Ranganath had told that many challans are compoundable. With whom the enforcement agency and whose challan is deducted, they can compromise.

 

Last week, the Hyderabad Police had confiscated the bike of a person who had 92 challans pending in the last seven years. The man was caught during a routine vehicle check. Now till he pays the fine and interest thereon, the bike will be confiscated.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

3 Shares
3 Shares
Share via
Copy link