University of Kashmir: Admission notification for Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed. Programme Session 2021
DIRECTORATE of ADMISSIONS and COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS University of Kashmir
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION For Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed. Programme (Session-2021)
On-line Applications are invited for admission to Integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. Programme offered at Department of Education, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2021.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure:
- Candidates must have passed PG in Science/Social Science/Humanities from recognized institution with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade as per NCTE guidelines;
- The admission will be made on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by the University;
|Submission of On-line Forms||22-09-2021|
|Last date for submission of On-line Application Forms and deposition of Application Fee||04-10-2021|
Submission of On-Line Application Form:
The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
Step -2: Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
Step -3: After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Board Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
Step -4: Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
Step-5: Select the desired Preferences (After On-line submission the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
Step-6: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step-7: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (including Rs. 150/- as IT Fee) and Entrance Test fee of Rs. 500/-“ i.e Rs. 750/- through online mode only.
Step-8: Applicant can view the Application details by providing username and password. Applicant is required to make sure t hat “Application Status” on application form is “Fee Received” after 3 days otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Step-9: Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. Directorate shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last minute rush. Please retain print-out of application form for future references.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard Copy):
Candidates need not to submit the hard copy of the Application Form; however, they must have get printout of the online submitted Application Form and retain it with themselves for future reference.
- Directorate will not check/verify the educational/category certificates etc. of the candidates at the time of appearing in the written examination and it will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy whether he/she is meeting the prescribed criterion. However, the documents will be verified at any point of time during process of Admission. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information.
- The candidates must check the status of their Application Forms after three days of its online submission. In case, the status of Application is not updated to “Fee Received” or “Fee Reconciliation is pending”, the candidate should contact the Directorate of IT & SS, University of Kashmir, alongwith Application Form and all other documents, within two days after the last date of submission of Application Form. Thereafter, no claim, whatsoever, will be entertained by the University.
- For any further query/ information, the candidates are welcome to contact University on following numbers:
• Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations: Direct Numbers : 0194-2272063, 2272066 • Email ID: [email protected]