UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Applications from the Applicants in reference to the Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I) Post. The Last Date is 15th December 2022 for the Candidates to complete the Online Recruitment Application Process. The Union Public Service Commission notified 05 Vacancies including 02 Posts for the UR Category in respect of the Post Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I) under the Directorate of Marketing & Inspection.
Check the Below-Given Eligibility Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Agency: Union Public Service Commission
- Post Nomenclature: Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-1)
- Ministerial Department: Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- Organization: Directorate of Marketing & Inspection
- Head-Quarter: Faridabad (Haryana), All India Service Liability
- Posting and Nature of Post: General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. The Post is Permanent
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
- Level 11 (Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Upper Age Limits
- Not to exceed 40 Years. The EWS and Scheduled Tribe Candidates should also not exceed 40 Years. The Upper Age Limits are Relaxable for Reserved Community Candidates.
- The Upper Age Limits are relaxable for Regularly Appointed Central/Union Territory Government Servants up to 05 Years as per the Government of India issued Instructions/Orders from time to time.
- For the Age concessions applicable to other Categories of Applicants, ‘Instructions and Additional Information for Candidates in respect of the Recruitment by Selection are available for the Applicants’ viewing in the UPSC Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Essential Qualification
The Eligible Applicant should have the following Essential Qualifications.
- 1) Education: Master’s Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines, i.e., Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Marketing/Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation/Agricultural Extension Education/Agricultural Statistics/Agricultural Communication/Agri-business or Agricultural Engineering/Post Harvest Technology/Food Science Technology/Food Processing/Post Harvest Management/Cold Chain Logistics/Horticulture/ Master’s Degree with Botany/Economics or Commerce with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Business Administration from any University or the Institute Equivalent thereof from any Duly Recognised University established by Law.
- 2) Service Experience: 03-Years’ Experience in teaching Marine Biology, Zoology or Fishery Science in Government or Semi-Government or Autonomous or other Esteemed Institutions.
Note: Fore-stated Qualifications are Relaxable at UPSC’s discretion in case of the Candidates otherwise well-qualified.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Test Selection and Other Criteria:
Note-II: In the event of the Applications received in large numbers submitted by the Applicants/Candidates, the Union Public Service Commission will adopt the Shortlisting Criteria to restrict the number of Candidates to be called for Interviews to a Reasonable Number by Any or More of the Methodologies as mentioned hereunder:
- a) “On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the Desirable Qualifications (DQs) if more than one Desirable Qualification is prescribed”.
- b) On the basis of Higher Educational Qualifications than the Minimum Prescribed in the Advertisement.
- c) On the basis of Higher Experience in the relevant field than the Minimum Prescribed in the Advertisement.
- d) By counting the Prior Professional Work-Experience before or Post-acquiring the Essential Qualifications.
- e) By invoking the Prior Work Experience even in cases where there is No Experience mentioned Either as Essential Qualification (EQ) Or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
- f) By holding a Recruitment Test (RT).
In view of the afore-stated Input, the Candidate should, therefore mention Individual Qualifications and Experience in the relevant Field over and above the Minimum Qualifications.
Note-III: Important Points:
- i) The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in the Interviews (100 Marks), irrespective of whether the Selection is made only through Interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Interview, shall remain:
- a) Un-Reserved Minimum Qualifying 50 Marks to be secured out of Aggregate 100 Marks. b) Economically Weaker Sections 50 Marks. c) Other Backward Community: 45 Marks, c) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): 40 Marks.
- ii) In cases where Selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Personal Interview, the Candidate will have to achieve the Minimum Level of Suitability in their respective Categories at the Interview Stage.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- a) The Candidates shall need to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 25.00 (Rupees Twenty-five only) only either by remitting the Money in any Branch of the State Bank of India through Cash or by using the Net-banking Facility of the State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- b) Reserved Community (SC/ST/PwBD) and Women Candidates under any Community remain Exempt from paying the Application Fee.
UPSC Helpline Counter Details: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification about the Applications, Candidature, etc., the Candidates may contact the UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its Campus in person or over Landline No. 011-2338 5271/ 2338 1125/2309 8543 between 10:00 Hours and 17:00 Hours on the Working Days.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- 01) Visit the UPSC Website and Carefully Read the Online Application/Registration Instructions
- 02) Apply following the Instructions on the Online Registration Application Portal
- 03) Scan the Signature and the Passport-size Photograph for uploading with Online Recruitment Application
- 04) Ready Self-attested Documents to be uploaded UPSC Online Registration of Application