Pakistan Will Meet India Again: After a thrilling encounter between India and Pakistan, cricket fans from around the world want both teams to play one more game in this ICC T20 World Cup. But is it possible? Can India play Pakistan again in this T20 World Cup? The answer is yes. But the probability of that happening is very low.
Like other fans, the Rawalpindi Express Shoaib Akhter is also now hoping for a rematch between India and Pakistan in the knockout stage of the ongoing T20 World Cup.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
If that is to happen both the teams will have to finish at top of the Super 12 group stage beating teams like Bangladesh and South Africa and then in the semifinals, they will have to beat probably Australia, England, New Zealand or Sri Lanka. If all these variables stir in favour of India and Pakistan, cricket fans will witness yet another epic encounter.
Here’s the list of the full schedule of team India matches in the super 12 round –
- Match 1. India Vs Pakistan – 23rd October, 1:30 PM, Melbourne
- Match 2. India Vs Netherland – 27th October, 12:30 PM, Sydney
- Match 3. India Vs South Africa – 30th October, 4:30 PM, Perth
- Match 4. India Vs Bangladesh – 2nd November, 1:30 PM, Adelaide
- Match 5. India Vs Zimbabwe – 6th November, 1:30 PM, Melbourne
Here’s the list of the full schedule of team Pakistan matches in the super 12 round –
- Pakistan v Zimbabwe, October 27, Perth Stadium, Perth, 4.30 pm
- Pakistan v Netherlands, October 30, Perth Stadium, Perth, 3.30 pm
- Pakistan v South Africa, November 3, Sydney Cricket Ground, 1.30 pm
- Pakistan v Bangladesh, November 6, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, 9.30 am
India remaining T20 World Cup Super 12 matches:
- India vs Netherlands : 27th October, Thursday at 12:30 PM IST
- India vs South Africa: 30th October, Sunday at 4:30 PM IST
- India vs Bangladesh: 2nd November, Wednesday at 1:30 PM IST
- India vs Zimbabwe: 6th November, Sunday at 1:30 PM IST
India vs Pakistan, T20 World Cup 2022 Highlights: Epic Virat Kohli innings leads IND to 4-wicket win in nail-biter
A classic Virat Kohli innings led India to a sensational win over Pakistan. Kohli almost single-handedly led India to victory despite them losing their top four within the first seven overs. The former India captain was unbeaten on 82 off 53 balls but at the non-striker’s end for the last ball, off which India needed one run to win. It was R Ashwin who hit the ball over the in-field, sparking wild celebrations as the Indian players swamped Kohli.
However, With 14 needed off 3 balls there was a controversial waist-high full-toss (no ball) call by square-leg umpire Marais Erasmus (which he did not review), which went for a six from Virat Kohli’s willow that was followed by three bye runs after Kohli was clean bowled by Mohammad Nawaz on the free-hit, allowed India to achieve the 160-run target off the final ball after they required 16 runs off the last over.
The defeat left Pakistan cricket players dejected and some also in tears. The mood in Pakistan Dressing Room was sombre. Seeing his team completely dejected, captain Babar Azam tried lifting their spirits with a very inspirational speech.
Matthew Hayden, Babar Azam, and Saqlain Mushtaq telling their players to chin up following the heartbreaking loss in Melbourne.
Watch Video Here:
“We win as one and lose as one!”
Listen what Matthew Hayden, Babar Azam and Saqlain Mushtaq told their players following a heartbreaking loss in Melbourne.#T20WorldCup | #WeHaveWeWill pic.twitter.com/suxGf34YSe
— Pakistan Cricket (@TheRealPCB) October 23, 2022